1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data is Virtual Shadow Marek Stor with registered office: ul. Suwalna 14, 05-120 Łajski, NIP: 536-102-34-10.
3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
5. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
6. Personal data provided in the contact form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
7. The https://shutterlax.com website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information in forms,
8. The https://shutterlax.com website collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form: in order to answer a given question and to add a comment by the User.
10. Personal data will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
11. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing of his data at any time.
13. Links to other websites may appear on the website https://shutterlax.com. Such websites operate independently and are not supervised in any way by the website https://shutterlax.com. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.
II Cookies policy
The „cookie” policy on the website https://shutterlax.com
1. „Cookies” should be understood as IT data stored in user’s end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files, containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the terminal device and a unique number.
2. The https://shutterlax.com website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website. The operator uses these files to:
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences,
- to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community law acts.
6. By default, software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic service of „cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to the User’s devices.
7. Users of the https://shutterlax.com website may change the cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The operator of the website https://shutterlax.com informs that changing the settings in the user’s web browser may prevent the website from working properly.